When you are ready to check your eligibility and apply for one of our grants, our online system will take you through the following steps:
STEP 1: Registration - Use the 'Sign Up' button to complete your contact details. You will be sent an email with a link to follow to authenticate your email address. You will then be asked to create a password. Once you have inputted your password you will be able to sign in and start.
STEP 2: Eligibility checker - To be eligible for any level of financial investment you must meet the following criteria:
1. Theme: Your work meets one (or more) of the following:
• Boost household incomes and reducing costs
• Improve education standards and increasing skills
• Create long term economic growth
• Strengthen families and communities
2. Geography: Your work must benefit people in Trafford (and may also involve people in surrounding areas).
3. Organisation type: The type of organisation you are will tell us how much money you can apply for. If you find you are not eligible for the grant you require, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be able to explain what you need to do to access a different grant and support you if required.
STEP 3: Application - Once you have completed your eligibility check you will gain access to the forms for the sizes of investments you are eligible for. You will be able to work on your application and save it to continue working on it later. Once you submit your application you will receive an automated email to say we have received it. Your application will then be locked for editing and you will be able to track its progress and see when a decision has been reached.
If successful, you will be sent an email notification asking you to log back on to create a grant agreement. Once we received this agreement we will raise your payment. On completion of your project we will ask you to complete an evaluation report and show us evidence of how the money was spent.
If unsuccessful, you will be sent an email notification and we will be able to offer you feedback and support to either resubmit your application or look for other ways to achieve your project.