To be eligible for a medium grant:
- Your project must meet one of our anti-poverty and inequality priorities.
- Your project must benefit people in Trafford.
- Your group must have:
- A constitution
- A committee, or other governing group with at least three unrelated people in
- A bank account in the name of the organisation
- A recent set of annual accounts
The questions we ask of our medium grant applicants are:
- What does your organisation do?
- Who does your organisation help?
- Summary of the project
- Why do you want to do this work?
- What difference will your work make to the people, organisations and communities that you help?
- How will you make THT customers aware of your work?
- Which of our themes does your work relate to?
- Monitoring and Evaluation plan.
- How many people will benefit from this work?
- How many people benefitting will be THT customers?
- What plans do you have to ensure the difference your work makes lasts beyond the lifetime of the grant?
- Cost table.
When you select “Application Complete” on our online form, you will receive a confirmation email that you have submitted your application and we have received it.
Once submitted, you will hear from us within 8 weeks with a decision regarding your application.
Applications submitted in December may find this is longer due to the Christmas break.
If successful, we will invite you to complete a Grant Agreement online. To complete this you will need to upload/send to us:
- Constitution/governing document.
- Policies needed to cover your activity.
- Liability Insurance (if you are working with members of the public)
- Risk Assessment
- Health and Safety Policy
- Safeguarding Policy (for work with children/vulnerable adults)
- Other (where relevant)
- Set of Accounts
- Bank Statement showing account name, number and sort code (if requesting payment via bank transfer)
Once you have submitted your Grant Agreement online, we aim to send your payment within 3 weeks of this date.
This allows us time to check your supporting documents and verify your bank details. Should we need to clarify anything you have sent us, we will get in touch and this may delay your payment.
Monitoring and Evaluation
When your project is due to end, we will ask you to complete a Monitoring and Evaluation form showing what you have achieved. We will write to you within the month your project is due to end to remind you to complete this.
As part of the Evaluation, we require evidence. This is:
- Visual – 3 photos/videos of your project
- Evidence of spend – receipts, bank statement, payslips
- Quotes from the people your work helped
- Reporting on the outcomes outlined in your application, and any unexpected outcomes