A medium grant of between £2000 and £10,000 can help your organisation do some focussed work, meeting a local need that you have gathered some evidence of, and will typically last for up to a year.
To be eligible for a Medium Grant, your organisation needs to have:
• a constitution
• a committee, or other governing group with at least three unrelated people
• a bank account in the name of the organisation
• a recent set of annual accounts
Your work needs to meet one (or more) of the following and must benefit people in Trafford (and may also involve people in surrounding areas).
• Strengthens families and communities
• Increases household incomes and reduces living costs
• Enhances prospects for life through improved education and skills
• Builds the local economy to benefit everyone
Our one stage application form for Medium Grants asks you to tell us about the work your organisation does, the work you want us to invest in, and the difference it will make for local people.
As a Medium Grant applicant we recognise that you may be stepping up from smaller-scale projects, so we are here to help. At any stage as you develop your application, feel free to contact us. One of our Capacity Builders will help you identify and articulate how your work can create impact against our anti-poverty priorities.
You will submit your finalised application online, and we will let you know within 8 weeks whether you have been successful. If successful, we will ask you to complete a grant agreement with us, once completed we aim to have the investment with you within 3 weeks. Therefore, please allow at least 12 weeks from application to the date you want to start the work you are asking us to invest in.