Skip to main content
For Terms and Conditions related to our Grant Agreements, please click here.
Whilst every care has been taken in the compilation of this web site, and every attempt made to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. Trafford Housing Trust will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within these pages.
Occasionally, links from our site lead to pages maintained by other organisations. These are provided purely for your convenience, and do not imply that Trafford Housing Trust endorses or supports those organisations, the information on their pages, or their products or services in any way. Additionally, no responsibility is assumed by Trafford Housing Trust for the contents of its pages.
If you discover any information on our pages which you believe to be inaccurate or inappropriate, please inform the contact given on the page concerned, or click here to contact us by email.
- You are permitted to view, copy, and print documents within this Web Site subject to your agreement that:
- You will not modify the documents or graphics in any form or manner;
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separately from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context;
- Your use of the material is for your own personal information, and for non- commercial purposes only; Any copies of the material made for a permitted purpose will include an acknowledgement that copyright belongs to Trafford Housing Trust
- You are not permitted to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this Web Site
No part of Trafford Housing Trust Site or any material appearing on the site, may be reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other web site or medium without the prior written permission of Trafford Housing Trust Requests to republish any material may be sent to the THT email:
- Trafford Housing Trust is committed to having a clear statement about your privacy and way we use the data we can collect about you when you are using this website
- If you provide your email address or other details to us we will only use that information to further your specific request. Your address will not be shared with a third party without your consent. It will not be used for direct marketing purposes. Trafford Housing Trust collects statistics about visits to the site to create management information about frequently hit pages and web searches. This information is used to provide better services via the internet site
- Trafford Housing Trust does record the IP address of your computer for systems administration reasons. This data is not collected and used for other purposes
I’m a Social Investment Fund Customer – What do you do with my personal data?
The Social Investment Fund is part of a company called Trafford Housing Trust Limited, and it’s Trafford Housing Trust which is responsible for keeping your information safe and complying with the law when we use it. This is called being a Data Controller.
Why do you need my information?
If you’d like to apply for or receive a grant from the Social Investment Fund, we will need to collect information about you so that we can assess your application and monitor and evaluate what you do with the grant.
What information do you collect about me and why?
The types of information we collect about you are:
Name, contact details and ID, so that we can identify you and get in touch with you when we need to.
Whether or not you would like to receive marketing communications from us, and if so what type.
How do you get my information? Who collects it?
We collect your information in a number of ways:
When you apply for a grant, we ask you to provide your information.
We carry out monitoring and evaluation meetings/visits so will record information based on our conversations and observations.
If you have attended one of our drop-in sessions or come to a roadshow event, we ask you to sign in and provide your information
How will you use my information?
We will use your information to:
Get in touch with you when we need to.
Assess your application for grant funding.
Provide you with capacity building services.
Carry out monitoring and evaluation.
Who will my information be shared with?
Information will be shared with the Social Investment Team staff, so that they can provide the services you’ve asked for, and with the Social Investment manager, so they can oversee the work their staff are doing.
We will also need to share some of your information with other colleagues at THT, for example the Finance Team for payments to be made and accounting records kept.
How long will you keep my information for?
We need to keep most of your information on our files for 6 years after you stop using our services. This is so that, if there are any problems or complaints which might result in a legal or insurance claim, we have the information we need to respond to them. You are able to ask for some of your information to be erased from our system, in which case we will tell you what we need to keep and what we will erase.
Where is my data kept?
The servers which host our computer systems are all based in the UK. We have agreements in place with service providers to ensure that your information is kept safe and in line with data protection law.
We hold some paper records, these are stored securely at our offices and are confidentially shredded by a reputable firm when we no longer need them.
How do I know my data is safe?
We train all of our staff on data protection matters, so that they know how to keep your information safe and what they can use it for.
Our computer systems are all accessed by a user name and password so there is less risk that someone will be able to log on who isn’t authorised.
Information kept in our office is in locked cupboards and only staff who need it have access to it.
Access to my information
You can ask us for a copy of the information we hold about you at any time, for more information about how to do that, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing and Sales
You might be interested in what’s going on with the Social Investment Fund, if that’s the case, we will keep your name and contact details on a marketing database. You can opt out of this at any time be emailing email@example.com. We won’t ever give your information to other companies for marketing purposes.
If you’re unhappy with something we’ve done, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us, so we can put things right. We have a complaints procedure with further information about how to make a complaint. For a copy of our complaints policy please call 0300 777 7777 or email Customer.Hub@traffordhousingtrust.co.uk
If you have a complaint about the way we have used your personal information, you can also contact the Information Commissioner through their website https://ico.org.uk/ or by calling 0303 123 1113. They will get in touch with us to check we’re using your information properly and complying with the law.